Terms and Conditions
1. By using petstorehinckley.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of petstorehinckley.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use petstorehinckley.co.uk.
2. petstorehinckley.co.uk may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by petstorehinckley.co.uk. Your continued use of petstorehinckley.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of petstorehinckley.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use petstorehinckley.co.uk content in any way. Any use of petstorehinckley.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of petstorehinckley.co.uk.
4. You agree to use petstorehinckley.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of petstorehinckley.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within petstorehinckley.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. petstorehinckley.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to petstorehinckley.co.uk, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will petstorehinckley.co.uk be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of petstorehinckley.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. petstorehinckley.co.uk does not warrant that functions contained in petstorehinckley.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that petstorehinckley.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying petstorehinckley.co.uk or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of petstorehinckley.co.uk and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of petstorehinckley.co.uk or any other third party.
Contributions to petstorehinckley.co.uk
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to petstorehinckley.co.uk, you:
10.1 warrant that your contribution;
10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to petstorehinckley.co.uk for all the purposes specified above;
10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
10.2 indemnify petstorehinckley.co.uk against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by petstorehinckley.co.uk as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on petstorehinckley.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
Third Party Special Offers And Promotions At petstorehinckley.co.uk
11. petstorehinckley.co.uk links to a number of third party sites, serivces and special offers. The availabilty of these external services and offers are beyond our control, and we are unable to provide any compensation or financial reimbursement for any money lost or damages inccured as a result of any offers made by third parties featured on this site. All responsibility for offers and services provided by external sites is theirs and not petstorehinckley.co.uk’s
When you supply any personal information to petstorehinckley.co.uk (e.g. for competitions, petstorehinckley.co.uk Community services or petstorehinckley.co.uk user contributions) we have legal obligations towards you in the way we use those data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it (see the notices on particular webpages that let you know why we are requesting the information) and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else.
In general, any information you provide to petstorehinckley.co.uk will only be used within petstorehinckley.co.uk and by its agents and service providers. Your information will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law. Also, if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to petstorehinckley.co.uk or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on petstorehinckley.co.uk, petstorehinckley.co.uk can use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop such behaviour. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/Internet provider and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met. For safety reasons, however, petstorehinckley.co.uk may store messaging transcript data (including message content, member names, times and dates) arising from the use of petstorehinckley.co.uk Community services for a period of six months. Where personal information is held for people who have taken part in other petstorehinckley.co.uk services (e.g. competitions), that information will be held as long as is necessary to ensure that the service is run smoothly. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you are notified on a petstorehinckley.co.uk site that your information may be used to allow petstorehinckley.co.uk to contact you for “service administration purposes”, this means that petstorehinckley.co.uk may contact you for a number of purposes related to the service you have signed up for. For example, we may wish to provide you with password reminders or notify you that the particular service has been suspended for maintenance. We will not contact you for promotional purposes, such as notifying you of improvements to the service or new services on petstorehinckley.co.uk unless you specifically agree to be contacted for such purposes at the time you submit your information on the site, or at a later time if you sign up specifically to receive such promotional information.